Thursday 18 October 2012

A Fresh Start

Hello, I'm a fifteen year old adolescence and live to seek His pleasure. I just finished my PMR's examination so I decided to fill up my free time by blogging. I'm a blogger before, but I stopped for a while due to my big examination. And since, blogging is the only way I can polish my grammar. No doubt but ever since I stopped blogging, my grammar's getting worse. I like to eat. And unlike those girls who obsessed over One Direction, Justin Bieber or The Wanted, I have a great interest towards the Narnia character, Skandar Keynes. I enjoy Bollywood movies. I'm not that up-to-date kind of person. I prefer old songs, old movies since I can sincerely say the music and movies industry sickened me with their stupid story or songs recently. Therefore, I'm like the Malay phrase "katak bawah tempurung". Like, I stopped myself from being exposed with the world that much. I prefer being alone. So, let's get a fresh start!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
May Allah ease everything

Still wondering how my sister can still blogging since 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment